External Bank Account
Please note that ACH transfers out of your Point Account can take up to 3 to 4 business days to process.
- Open the Point App
- Tap on "Add Cash"
- Select "Bank Transfer"
- Then select "Out to a Bank"
Ensure that your PointCard has been added to your Apple Pay Wallet. If you haven't added it yet, please click here for instructions on how to do so.
Once you've added your PointCard, access your wallet in Apple Pay and follow the steps below:
- Select the Cash card.
- Select the ••• icon at the top right of the card.
- Select "Add Money."
- Input the amount you would like transferred.
- Select "Add" at the top right.
- Select PointCard as your funding source.
- Select "Confirm."
To move funds from Apple Cash to another account
- Select "Transfer to Bank."
- Input the intended amount to transfer.
- Select "Next" at the top right.
- Select "Instant Transfer" or "1–3 business days."
- Confirm the Transfer
- Open the Google Pay app .
- Tap your profile icon in the top right of the home screen.
- Tap on your Google Pay balance.
- Tap +Add money.
- Enter the amount you want to add.
- Minimum amount is $10.
- Tap Next.
- Choose your Point bank account as your payment method.
- If there’s no payment method, click Add bank account and follow the steps to link your Point Account.
- Tap Add.
- It can take up to 3–5 business days for the money to reach your balance.
Please ensure that your Point Account is linked to your Cash App account. If you haven't linked it to your Cash App account, please click here for instructions on how to do so.
Once you've linked your PointCard, access your Cash App and proceed with the following steps:
- Tap the "Banking" tab on your Cash App home screen.
- Press "Add Cash."
- Choose an amount.
- Tap "Add."
- Use Touch ID or enter your PIN to confirm.
If you have the Venmo debit card, you can add money to your Venmo balance in the app by tapping on “Manage balance” at the top of your personal transactions feed (the “$☰” icon to the right of your friends feed). Then, follow these steps to initiate your transfer:
- Enter the amount you’d like to transfer, and tap “Done.”
- Confirm the bank account you’d like to transfer money from, and tap “Next.”
- Review the transfer information and estimated arrival date, and then tap “Add Money”. Once you do this, there is no way to cancel your transfer.
For more information about transferring into Venmo, please refer to Venmo's Help Center.