Below are transaction types that will not earn points.
If you have questions about a specific transaction that was not rewarded and the transaction type is not included in this list, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Rewarded Transaction Types
- Money transfers
- ATM withdrawals
- Financial instruments/services (e.g., loans, repayments, etc.)
- Quasi cash transactions (e.g., money orders, travelers cheques, cryptocurrency, foreign currency, precious metals, savings bonds, direct payment of debt, etc.)
- Payment service and remote stored value instruments
- Bill payments (e.g., credit card bill)
- Non-financial institutions – stored value card purchase/load (e.g., Visa prepaid gift card)
- Precious metals
- Stamp/coin stores
- Casino/gambling/video game arcades
- Unclassified business services