Venmo is a necessity if you want to avoid old-school IOUs. It's a simple and fun way to send money quickly between friends. We want to make sure your Point and Venmo accounts are properly connected so you can get paid back from your friends for that group dinner last weekend.
How do I add a Venmo account?
1. Open your Venmo app
2. Go to Settings --> Payment Methods
3. Select 'Add bank or card...' and then select 'Bank'
4. Select 'Instant Verification'
- In the Plaid portal, search for 'Point' and sign in using your Point Account email and password.
- Complete all the steps to instantly link your account!
- Note: the bank name will show up as Evolve Bank and Trust, Point's partner institution.
How long do transfers from my Venmo Account to my Point Account take?
Transfers to and from your Venmo account are fast! Transfers typically take up to 1 business day.
It’s been longer than 2 business days. How do I check on my transfer?
If it’s been longer than 2 business days and your transfer is still not complete, please contact our customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get Venmo?
You can sign up for a new Venmo account here.