How do I fund instantly via debit card?
- In the 'Cash' tab, tap 'Add Cash'
- Select 'Card Transfer'
- Enter your card details. The following details are required:
- Card number
- Zip Code
- Enter in the amount you would like to transfer
- Minimum - $10
- Tap either 'Continue' or 'Apple Pay'
- Tap 'Transfer' to complete your transfer
What cards can be used?
We allow funding via any common debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We do not allow any prepaid debit, international, gift, or other Point Cards.
Why was my card rejected?
- Ensure that all your card details (expiration, CVC, zip code) are correct.
- Confirm the billing zip code associated with the funding card.
- The card type being used is not currently supported.
If your card is still not working, please reach out to your bank to confirm why these payments may be getting rejected. If you can confirm all these details and the transactions are still being rejected, please contact us at email@example.com.
Can a debit card funding transaction be refunded or reversed?
Currently, debit card funding transactions cannot be refunded. However, the funds should be available in your Point account and you can transfer them out or use your Point Card to access the funds.